Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Adore me, Please!

Look what I received in the mail today -


Oh! What can it be? I wonder.. hmmm


I received my first order from Adoreme.com! 
About the company:
Adore Me is the first online shop to offer a personalised monthly lingerie collection to its members. Membership is just $39 per month and includes the designers’ services, the item of your choice, free shipping, and free return!
Before their website launched they had a promotion available that if you got 10 of your friend to join their mailing list you'd win a FREE Lingerie set!! How sweet it that? I won two sets. You receive 1 set per month. So far I'm loving the idea of a monthly Lingerie membership. And I love my new set! My guy is a big fan as well :)
The packing was really cute but I found the box kind of large and unnecessary. 
I look forward to seeing what else in store for Adoreme.com!




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are very pretty but after ordering another set I realized the quality just wasn't there. :( They felt really cheap..
      I like the concept but for $40 bucks a set I can get something nicer at La Senza..

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...