Friday, 30 December 2011

Avocado Oil for Hair

For a little over a month I've been using Avocado oil in my natural kinky hair as a moisturizer and I'm loving the results!
At first I was using it directly in my hair by applying a dime sized amount in my hand and rubbing it in. But more recently I've been using it in a spray bottles 1/3 Avocado Oil and 2/3 
Water. I use it as a daily moisturizer and when I do my two strand twist.
I've tried Shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, and you name it, but nothing has offered me instant softness, shine and moisture as Avocado oil has. 
You can see the shine in the photo below
I'll add a photo later of what my hair looks like when I take out the twists.
 You can purchase Avocado Oil at any Health Food store or if your in Canada (like me) you can try Well.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...