Sunday, 11 December 2011

Black Knight by Butter LONDON

My first order from Butter London and I couldn't be happier.
I first tried out the Black night.
Easy applications but after applying two coats and a top coat I noticed it felt a bit bumpy.
Removal was super fun. Took all of 20 minutes!
I've never owned a glitter polish so I never knew it would take this long to remove. First I clipped away as much as I could then removed the rest with polish removal.

You can see a bit of texture in this photo. I liked the look but didn't like the bumpiness of it.




 Finally after 20 minutes of vigorous work, I was able to remove about 99% of the polish off.
This time I applied 2 coats of RGB Black polish and 1 coat of BL Black Knight and loved how it turned out. My nails were smooth and I have a feeling that removal will be much easier this time again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...