Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Loose Button Holiday box -December

This is my very first Loose Button box and sadly I'm a little disappointed with the content.
What's in the box:
Nina Ricci perfume sample - I'm not a big fan of Perfume samples unfortunately.
L'Air du Temps and Nina
DDF Advanced Firming Cream
Kerastase Elixir Ultime
And my favorite part of the whole box-
China Glaze Poinsettia; which I used immediately after opening my box :)

I thought the personalization was a nice touch.

I used butter LONDON "Tart with a Heart" polish over my China Glaze polish.
I thought it looked rather Christmas Cheer-like :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am your first follower! I love how you wore that red...its just marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Thank you for being my first follower..
    Think I might celebrate with chocolate tonight :)
    I gotta tell you though, glitter polish is nice but a pain to get off. haha..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...