Thursday, 22 December 2011

My December Glymm Box

I finally received my December Glymm box and I like it. Not love, just like. 

Have a lookie :)


My box contained -
Caudalie - Hand and Nail Cream - Full size Value $19
Infused with a sweet orange fragrance, this cream is highly concentrated in patented antioxidant grapevine polyphenols and Vinolevure.
I haven't tried it yet as I'm a bit of hand cream whore (excuse my language).
I love hand cream and when I find something I like I buy it in bulk. 
A few years ago, my favorite was Yves Rocher Arnica Essentiel which I've now totally replaced with Cake Beauty milk made velveteen hand creme
So I'm a bit excited to try something new, even thought I don't think it would win me over from Cake. 


Ahava - Mineral Hand Cream - Full size $20
It's rich in nourishing Dead Sea minerals that hydrate and soften my skin for increased all day comfort and safeguard effectively against environmental damage.
Look forward to trying this as well.
Yves Saint Laurent - La Parisienne - Full size $85
I'm not a big perfume fan so this to me was meh.. But the bottle was so cute! I received a nice deluxe size of it too!
I'll try it out.. soon.. one day.. :)

Sula Beauty - Lip Gloss - Full size $8.00
I'm going home to try this once I'm done work!
The colour I got was "Why Stop Now"

And my last two favorites was a $10 Gift Card towards any purchase on Glymm.com (which I've already used on a butter LONDON polish) and the jelly beans.. Yummms.


I hope everyone else who got their Glymm box enjoys it. 

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...