Friday, 30 December 2011

Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner review

I've been Natural for about a year now. It's been tough, fun, frustrating and rewarding all at the same time. During the process I've learned a lot about my hair and my scalp. This is actually the first time in almost 20 years that I've seen what my natural hair looks like. I look forward to seeing it when it gets shoulder length (with the shrinkage).
During the one year I've decided to became natural all around, including my soap, shampoo, skin cream etc. The one thing I haven't been able to find a all natural substitute for is my make-up and face cream.
Anyways, back to my shampoo and conditioner review.
I first discovered Rahua in my November Glymm box as a small sachet sample. The sample left me wanting more, so I did some research and eventually splurged and bought myself a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner at $66 for the set. Some might argue that $66 is a bit outrageous but I don't care as I rather spend the money on quality, earth friendly ingredients that leave my scalp fresh and clean. 

I've been using Rahua for a little over 3 weeks and absolutely love it. It leaves my hair incredibly clean and soooooo soft. I believe the softness comes from the fact that it's sulfate free.
I really wish I waited a few more weeks before writing a review but I just wanted to share my thoughts about this amazing new product I've discovered.
I'll write a more detailed review in about a month.

Here's some more information about Rahua -
  • RAHUA SHAMPOO
  • 100% natural, organic shampoo cleanses to create healthy, lustrous, bouncy hair and is ideal for color-treated hair. Rahua oil fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles.
  • RAHUA CONDITIONER
  • 100% natural, organic conditioner protects to create manageable, soft hair without any build-up — and is ideal for color-treated hair. Rahua oil fortifies and nourishes weak, damaged strands 





Oh.. and I detangled my hair with KEVIN.MURPHY Texture Comb which has been wonderful. No breakage!!
  

I would love to hear your thoughts on Rahua or any other Sulfate-Free shampoo that you have been using.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...