Thursday, 19 January 2012

Kaia Test

I ended up going out last night and decided to wear a a bit more than usual make-up to really give my Juice Kaia Bamboo Cleansing Clothes a test.

I have to say using the clothes was the faster make-up removal ever!
At first I started to worry as immediately after whipping my eyes I noticed a tingling feeling. I thought I was having an allergic recations but I guess it`s the vitamins hard at work :)
After about 30 seconds the tingling feeling stopped.
My skin feels nice and clean! I`m glad I found out about this product!

About the product:
• paraben-free
• sulfate-free
• alcohol-free
• synthetic fragrance free
• 100% biodegradable

Here`s my before and after photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...