Friday, 27 January 2012

Loose Button's - Luxe Box January 2012

First off - This is the Loose Button box to DATE! The December box was a BIG bust.
Even though there was an obscene amount of fragrance's included, I really enjoyed my box!

The box included:
Yves Rocher - Rouge Dragee Lipstick (Full size) $5.00
Benefit - Powadawowza (Full size) $30.00
Biosilk - Silk Therapy (Sample)
Seattle's Best Coffee (Sample)

Loose Button - MyScent Samples:
Prada: Candy
Prada: Infusion d'Iris
Nina Ricci: L'Air du Temps
Nina Ricci: Nina
Paco Rabanne: Black XS for her
Paco Rabanne: Lady Millon

In my second box which was marked - Luxe Box Bath and Body:
Schick Hydro Silk (Full size) $13.00
Fekkai Advanced Brillant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner (Sample)

Right there alone with the full sized samples I received $48 + worth of prodcuts!
I honetly was just looking forward to the Benefit face powder, but the razor was an unexpected bonus. I guess it's too bad I cancelled my subscription. Oh wells..

Thanks Loose Button for the short run..







5 comments:

  1. i'm jealous of your box :P
    I was so hoping for some benefit... but instead I got Olay, a repeat sample (sad) the rest of my box sucked too (it would've been fixed by some Benefit)
    I've just cancelled my subscription

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 4 repeat samples in this box so I cancelled as well.

      Delete
    2. That's too bad. It's unfortunate they didn't have enough Benefit to go around, which I would say makes it a little unfair to everyone else. But it looks like everyone either got NYX or Benefit..
      Have you signed up for Glossybox yet? I cannot wait for my first Glossybox!
      If not, here's the link -
      http://beauty.glossybox.ca/invitation/Mzc0?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_term=Mzc0&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/

      Delete
  2. Fab box!! This is choc-full of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even thought I got a few repeats (the fragrances) it was a decent box overall. The full sized items really made it worth it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...