Sunday, 8 January 2012

New Makeup Brushes - Tokidoki

After reading a couple of reviews about the new Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set: 24 Karat Edition I just had to get them! Lucky for me they were on sale at Sephora. I don't recall the actual price but with tax my total came to $38 and some change.
I absolutely love them so far! They are super soft and super cute! The only down size is that there are ONLY 4 brushes in the set. I wish there was at least 5 or 6 but I can work with the 4. Also, the original price of $42 USD seems a bit steep for plastic bristle brushes. 
Either way I'm happy with my set and can't wait to start using them. I've yet to clean them so I don't know how they will hold up with a good cleaning. 

The set includes: 
- Ciao Ciao Star Powder Brush 
- Latte Eyeshadow Brush 
- Adios Star Smudge Brush  
- Unicorno Eyeliner/ Lip Brush 

Here they are:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...