Friday, 20 January 2012

Urban Decay: Book of Shadows IV

While shopping at Sephora yesterday I noticed that Urban Decay's: Book of Shadows IV was on sale for $53. I really wasn't looking to buy more shadows, but since I WAS wanting to buy the 24/7 liquid eye liner at $24 I thought spending an additional  $27 wouldn't be bad for the liner, shadows, primer and extras.
 
The colours on the Pallet look gorgeous. 

Love the extras! :)

The first 8 colours look really nice against my skin tone!


The last 8 shades all kind of look alike. Although my boyfriend swears he notices a big difference in colour. Bless his heart, but honestly these last 8 shades don't leave much of any impression on me.  

Different angle.

 Even though I'm not a big fan of the last 8 colours I'm still really happy with this pallet. I'll have to play around with the colours and make them work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...