Tuesday, 28 February 2012

OMG! Winks by Georgie Beauty - Review and Contest

Recently I have been given the opportunity to be the very first Canadian to try the up and coming Winks by Georgie Beauty.
About Winks by Georgie Beauty -
"Winks by Georgie is a false eyelash collection featuring three styles to wear from morning latte to midnight soirée. All false eyelashes are 100% natural and weightlessly voluminous. It’s the perfect eye makeup. Imagine your favorite mascara … x 10!
Winks are easy to apply and convenient to store in their eco-chic compacts. Each pair of false lashes can be worn multiple times, and our recycled compacts can be refilled with Winks adhesive and any Winks style.
Best of all, our advanced adhesive is dermatologist-tested and botanically-infused – the first ever – with certified organic blue chamomile to soothe delicate skin while maximizing adhesion. Unlike other adhesives, we never use formaldehyde, parabens, or phthalates. Our adhesive utilizes premium-grade ingredients and new green technology that eliminates most allergy-causing proteins found in other latex products. Each tube of adhesive contains up to 50 applications (that’s 2 lashes per application), and it’s made right here in the U.S.!"
And to top it off they are Cruelty-free!


First off the packaging is super chic and cute!




Now to try them on,
I have been given a pair of Style No. 2 L'Avant-Gardist which provides seductive lashes for the fashion-forward.
  • L'Avant-Gardiste lashes are seductive and perfect for aperitif hour.
  • Handmade and comfortable to wear.
  • Can be used as refills in Winks compact for convenient storage, quick application, and easy touchups

I'm going to be completely honest with you all, I've NEVER successfully worn fake lashes. Last time I tried to apply fakes lashes myself the adhesive ended up irritating my eyes and I gave up after 15 minutes. So I was quite impressed with myself that it only took me 5 minutes to get these on.
It was quite and painless. Love my new lashes!!



Want to win a pair and be the SECOND person in Canada to try them?
All you have to do is like Georgie Beauty facebook page and leave a comment  below. If you DO NOT comment below your second ballet will NOT be accepted. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!


a Rafflecopter giveaway
They will be available online for Canadians very soon!
The cost will be approximately $28 CAN for the kit, $15 for the lash refills and $8 for the adhesive.

24 comments:

  1. i've never had any luck with false eyelashes either. They actually look pretty natural, which is my other issue with some brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! It makes me happy to know I'm not the only one that has trouble applying false lashes. I swear my one friend can do it in less than 90 seconds.. I don't know how she does it though.. :S haha

      Delete
    2. Thanks Noire for the chance to win these... These look like really nice lashes.

      Delete
  2. I've never tried fake lashes but I guess since I'm gonna win these it's a great time to try LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. confident eh? I like that :)

      Delete
  3. These lashes look natural and have a lovely appearance... even the adhesive sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post on Topbox and had to come check out your page :) Those lashes look really natural, very pretty. I always seem to struggle getting lashes on because I don't let the glue set for long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the packaging is very cute! it always takes me like 10 minutes to put on fake eyelashes and i'd have to check on them all night to make sure they are still on. thanks for sharing this with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here because I read your post on Topbox, thanks for the great giveaway, I don't have much in the lash department and always been nerveous to wear them but these look natural and as you said very easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you enter the contest above ^
      Good luck! :)

      Delete
  7. These false lashes look amazing! I would love to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! the lashes look so pretty on you! I would love to try them and what a cute name..winks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!! Making quite the effort to improve my makeup application skills.. these would be so great to have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so pretty! I'd love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I would love to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would absolutely LOVE to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg I would loooovvveee to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look amazing! Best part is they are cruelty free!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...