Thursday, 26 April 2012

Glossybox Japan: March Edition

It's been a long time since I've last posted..sigh
But now that I'm all settled here in Nirasaki-shi, Japan I can start posting again.
My first post since moving to Japan - Glossybox!
Glossybox is fairly new here and always sold out as it's the only beauty box available. I was lucky enough to snag a March box. I know this review is late but I just received my box today due to moving around, finding a apartment, etc.

Full box, eh!?
The box included -
4 x Sampar Poreless Magic Peel
"This nighttime band-aid rich in restorative enzymes supports the skin in its daily combat against blemishes. Surprisingly soft and seriously intensive, it reinforces the skin’s natural ability to repair and heal spots screaming for help."

1 Full sized bottle of Seche Vite Top Coat
I'm most excited about this as I've been meaning to buy myself a bottle for months now.. ! ya!
This alone cost 2,100 yen (About $23 Canadian)


1 Lunasol Moist Conditioning Mask
"A sheet-type facial mask that leads to the best condition by replenishes moisture to every details of your skin. Lotion with mellow texture penetrates deeper to the stratum corneum and support barrier functions to condition for the smooth skin without any stickiness."


Amorepacific - Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer
"Favored for its concentrated, botanical-infused treatments, AMOREPACIFIC unites traditional Asian beauty secrets with modern innovation to delay the visible signs of aging. Packed with nutrient-rich, indigenous Asian ingredients like green tea, bamboo, and Korean red ginseng, the eight-hour time-released formulas penetrate to the skin's deepest layers to hydrate, nourish, and revitalize."
 

ShiGeta Honey Dew Lip Serum
"Honey Dew Lip Serum draws its strength from the moisturizing, softening, and nourishing properties of Bulgarian honey while enveloping you in its uplifting scent. This all natural serum is enriched with beeswax, shea butter, sunflower and seaweed extracts to heal and lastingly protect dry and chapped lips."

All in all I'm very impressed with my first Glossybox and can't wait to receive my second one. I don't think I made the April list but I hope to receive the May box.

Once I try out some of these items I'll be sure to post.

You can check out their website here - Glossybox Japan

*I am a GB ambassador

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting to see another country's box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glossybox japan - oo fancy!!! not surprisingly, i've only heard of one brand from this box which makes everything else quite intriguing! AND a full bottle of seche vite is awesome :) i wonder how glossybox canada will hold up this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try everything out :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah it's exciting to see what other countrys put in their boxes.
    This month will me my first GlossyBox Canada! :)


    violeteli.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last months Canadian Glossybox was really good. I'm sure this months will be just as fabulous :)

      Delete
  4. That's so cool!! I love that Glossy box is around the world! I'm an new follower!

    Looking forward to reading about your adventures in Japan. I would love to go there so badly!!

    http://nailartcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following :)
      I hope to be more frequent when it comes to updating my blog....
      Stay tuned!

      Delete
  5. I really like your box :)
    http://happychinadoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...