Thursday, 24 May 2012

Beauty Exchange: From France


 

A few weeks ago I came across a Facebook group called Be and Beauty Correspondent. It's basically a group for anyone around the world who is interested in exchanging beauty boxes such as Glossybox, Glymm, Birchbox etc, with someone else. Or if you are unable to send a beauty box you can make your own box filled with things you like or things you think your correspondent will like.

Just be warned, it can cost a bit to ship. I learned that the hard way since I sent a heavy box to my 'beauty box pal' in France.

Since Glossybox is hard to come by here in Japan (as it's always sold out) we decided to make up our own boxes with the limit being €40.

My box arrived today and here is what I received:








I'm really happy with what I received and look forward to another exchange. You can visit Elise's blog here

Also be sure to check out my giveaway page for my current contests.

2 comments:

  1. haha soap for a while I guess ;-)... Le bain soap was in my extra free Ma boite à beauté. I have the same in my shower :-) Roger et Gallet soap is a typical french brand. I love the orange smell. I found a smaller box for next month. this time the price for shipping was arounf 20 euros but the next one will be cheaper with glamourous light cosmetics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I like your new picture and hair style. remember me I should update mine...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...