Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Glossybox Japan: May Edition

First thing you notice right off the bat is - No full sized samples. :(

What I received:
Institut Esthederm Nutri System Royal Jelly
"A cream that is highly concentrated in royal jelly to help stimulate the skin’s defenses and optimize its vitality, in particular during spring and autumn. Long-lasting, intense skin strengthening. It becomes toned and comfortable and becomes more resistant to aggressions. The complexion becomes radiant and exceptionally luminous"
Time Technology Cream
"Institut Esthederm Time Technology Cream is an advanced anti aging treatment for visibly radiant, youthful skin.
This effective formula works to prevent and correct the signs of fatigue and protects the skin from environmental aggressors. Dull, tired skin is rejuvenated and the complexion is illuminated with a natural biological action. Skin is instantly radiant with long term radiance also promoted."

Intensif Vitamine A Cream
"Institut Esthederm's Intensif Vitamine A Cream is a daily moisturiser that contains a high concentration of Vitamin A, or Retinol - one of the few ingredients universally proven to reverse physical sun damage and fine wrinkles. This formula works on two levels, stimulating cellular renewal and smoothing out lines on the surface of your skin, while encouraging collagen production which strengthens tissue at a deeper level in the dermis. The result: plumped, smoother skin and fewer wrinkles."
Honestly, I probably won't be trying any of these on my face as I don't like changing my face cream routine too often. These will be going in a gift bag :)


YoubyU - Clearing 10 Foam (Made in Japan)
Looks like this is a brand new Japanese brand, opened late last year.
The sample I received is a cleanser for students or those prone to acne. 


La Casta Hair Soap 35 and Hair Mask 35
I can't help but think old lady when I look at the packaging. Maybe I saw something similar in my grandma's house when I was young.

Burt Bee's Deep Cleansing Cream
"This rich, sulfate-free facial cleanser is made with a gentle, yet effective plant-based cleansing complex featuring quillaja saponaria (soap) bark extract and witch hazel. Luxurious lather foams away excess dirt, oil and make-up leaving skin feelling clean and refreshed. Extracts of chamomile, echinacea and aloe help soothe and calm skin while glycerin and cocoa butter provide a touch of moisture for naturally fresh, healthy skin."
I'm a big fan of Burt Bees so I was happy to see this in my box! I'll be trying this for sure!
And last but not least.. some bath salts..
Deli select Bath salts in Strawberry

My thoughts? It's not the worst box. That being said not every box is going to be amazing and for 1500 yen I'm not going to complain. It's a great way to discover new brand and see what's out there.


Oh! I want to also show off my new gifts from Kyoto from Aya! She got me some new hand towels!



Arn't they purdy!?

Just a reminder my Cosmetics from Japan giveaway is almost over. Be sure to enter to win -
HERE 


*I am a Glossybox Ambassador

13 comments:

  1. there may not be full sized samples, but there are lots of different varieties of things to try! which looks really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, your Glossybox is so exotic! All the products look really interesting to try out and I love the hand towels!! They look too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. The hand towels are my favorite.. Especially the one with the bunnies. :)

      Delete
  3. Your hand towels are really cute !! and this box is rather nice even if the size of the products is small, there's a lot of things to try and also the Burt's bees, I hope we can have one in the French Glossybox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Burts Bees is a great brand name. Originally from Canada (where I'm from) so it's nice to see it making it's way over to Japan.

      Delete
  4. Hi ! This Box is way better than those we have here in France ! >_<
    So much more products for a less expensive price, this is unbeliveable !
    And the hand towels are soooo cute ! :3

    I'm not good at english but I hope you will understand. xD
    Have a nice day ! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment :) I made a mistake with the price.. It's actually 1500 yen..(thanks for pointing that out to me ^_^)

      Your English is fine. I completely understand :)

      Delete
  5. Always nice to see what in the Japan boxs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute the hand towels!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They are my favorites :)

      Delete
  7. hello, is there any way you could help me to set up a glossybox japan subscription i'm really struggling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle,
      First off welcome to Japan!
      Google chrome is your friend. It will translate the entire page for you. As for your name, it can't be written in Romaji. It needs to be written in Katakana or Hiragana.
      Your first name Elle - それ
      Your last name Johnson - ジョンソン

      Hope that helps.. good luck!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...