Monday, 28 May 2012

TV: Revenge

A few nights ago I happened to read my friends Facebook status mention how good the TV Show Revenge was. I don't have a TV here in Japan (at least, not yet) so I honestly don't know what to watch outside of - Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad and The Cleveland show. So when I saw that status update I took it as a show recommendation and starting watching it.
I'm only a few episodes in but I'm already inlooove!

About the show (taken from Wiki):
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) comes to the Hamptons for the summer, renting a home next to the Grayson family to enjoy a bright summer. However, it is revealed that Emily has been to the Hamptons before as a little girl. In reality, Emily is Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for a crime he didn't commit and sent to prison for life. She was permanently separated from him and never saw him again. Now, she's returned to the Hamptons, intent on getting revenge against those who wronged her and her father, the top of that list being Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe), matriarch of the Grayson family and the woman whom her father loved and who, in the end, betrayed him.
As she sets her plan in motion, Emily tries to navigate the upper society to destroy those who betrayed her father. But the further she goes, the more her emotions get involved and the more she questions her motives and the moves she makes.


Another show I'm slowing making my way through..

Lost.. (A little late, I know)
I'm actually cheating a bit since I'm starting from Season 5. Sorry, I'm just not that hardcore. And I kinda get the gist of what's going on.

One I finish these two I'll make my way over to Game of Thrones.

If you have any TV recommendations I'm all ears.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Revenge is soo good! Its probably my second fave TV show at the moment, as soon as you watch one episode I'm sure you will get hooked lol! But my absolute fave atm is Homeland! It's just so captivating and intriguing and very different from any other show. Also check out Girls, The New Normal, Greys Anatomy. Let me know what you think! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...