Monday, 4 June 2012

Beautiful nails by NeverTooMuchGlitter


I recently stumped upon NeverTooMuchGlitter's blog while looking for Japanese nail art and was very excited to share her work with you all.

About NeverTooMuchGlitter:
"Well, what can I say about myself? I’m an American woman who got my first taste of crazy nail art living in Tokyo. I’m now bouncing around Asia, in Singapore for the short term.  I’ve been overseas for 11 years now and have worked and traveled all over the world. I get a lot of inspiration from things I’ve seen on the road, but little pieces of my past also bubble into my art and posts.  I’m obsessed with color!
I mix (us nailfiends call this “frankening”) nail polish to make my own original franken-colors. Some are fabulous, some are awful, but I always have fun experimenting! I also started doing nail art around in 2010 and attended nail school in Tokyo in 2011."

Check out some of her awesome work:



Her nail art is amazing and sold in her Esty shop - here
And her blog - here

What do you think? Super Kawaii or what?

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing! i love the pink ones with lace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I'm super late to the party on this one, but thanks so much for showing my work! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...