Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Beauty Exchange: From Spain

Hey guys!
I received my swap from Spain yesterday and I couldn't be more happy!
As some of you already know I participate in a beauty exchange group that allows you to swap with people from all over the world. Currently I swap with France, Spain and UK. It's a great way to try new products that are not available in your country.
You can last months exchange from France - Here

Here's what I got (I already ate the mixed nuts.. yummm)
It came with a nice hand written note :)


 I got a nice big bottle of Olive oil from Spain. I love to cook so I can't wait to try it!
 The new Iglot eye-shadows fit nicely in my Z-Palette
 What's even more awesome is the information is already placed on the back of the shadow. Less work for me :)
 Look how cozy they are, right beside my UD and underneath my Stila shadows
 Swatches of my new shadows and blush. Love the orangey colour. Never had a shadow colour like this before!


You can check out what my BC received from me - Here 

4 comments:

  1. very cool! how did you find out about this swap group? I am off to check out your original post on it!

    CHECK OUT MY CoverFX GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A post was made about the group on Glossybox.jp facebook page.
      It's a really neat idea. Originally the idea was to swap subscription boxes but since Glossybox.jp is always sold out we came up with the idea of setting a dollar limit and buying what we think our correspondent would like or whatever is popular, etc.

      Delete
  2. This is very funny! I never swaped anything... Well, Spain items should be very similar ti those we have here! I'm from Portugal... You sent amazing things to your spanish swap friend! If you want visit my blog I would like to know/do that too!! http://Womenspleasuresandtreasures.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexandra,

    Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great first swap. I see you joined the private group. If you have any questions, please let me know. :))
    Btw, love your bunny! So cute :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...