Saturday, 9 June 2012

I got a new Bento Box!

Sooo.. Just like the title says I got a new bento box.
I upgraded from my Daiso one. Which was already great, but not as Kawaii as my new one.
So enough chatter, here's my new bunny bento box!

Super Kawaii, right?
Much nicer than my Daiso (100 Yen) one
Another favorite item I received was during my first week in Japan. I stayed in Narita and meet a really awesome Couchsurfer by the name of Debra. Who ended showing me around and even got me my very own pair of personalized Chopsticks. 

I absolutely love them and refuse to eat with any other pair of chopsticks when at home. I've even considered carrying them with me when I go out.. but that just seemed silly. :)


I was thinking about doing a Bento Box giveaway when I get to 100 Followers.. What do you guys think? Do you guys like Bento Boxes?

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I recently discover your blog and I really love it. It is sofresh and nice, I like the Bento box, it would be a nice and great giveaway.

    If you wana see my blog is this, www.icedfashioncake.blogspot.com, it is in Spanish but I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I love my new Bento box :)
      I enjoy your blog as well..although I can't read Spanish :)

      Delete
  2. oh what a lovely bag!!!! In love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bento box. I just receive mine with a bag. So cute. I plan a lunch outdoor at work on monday with collegues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...