Saturday, 30 June 2012

June in iPhone photos

Above are some items I've cooked this month, including homemade naan, homemade cheese with baguette and chicken pot pie. I cook so much more now that I don't have the conveniences of all my favorite foods.

Those soft shell crabs were sooooo tasty, who knew?

A week or so ago at school, the kids made a noodle water slide. It was was tons of fun just trying to pick up the noodles with my chopsticks. 


It's now been 3 months since I've been in Japan, and it's finally starting to feel like home, with the promise and new adventures and new friends. 

Thanks for checking out my photos :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your life in Japan. Just wondering are you doing the JET program? I would love to spend a few months in Japan to learn the language and experience the culture too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Actually I came to Japan on a Working Holiday Visa. That should allow you spend anywhere from 6 months to 1 year in Japan doing whatever you'd like. :)

      Delete
    2. Is it easy to find jobs in Japan? I know basic Japanese but not fluent for everyday work. How did you find work and what kind of jobs are available to foreigners?

      Delete
    3. Hey..
      Can you message me on my contact me page so I can provide you with more information? :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you are enjoying your time in Japan. ^^V
    Have a fantastic summer! And take care with the heat xD
    I escaped to Finland ^^ hih MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed this message. Thanks for the kind remarks. When will you be returning?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...