Saturday, 2 June 2012

Review: Honeycat Cosmetics Japan


Honeycat Cosmetic is a cruelty-free brand available right here in Japan. Lucky for me I was given the opportunity to test and review some of their products.

About Honeycat:
"Honeycat products are created and developed by owner Theresa Spruill. A veritable feast for your skin that we know you're gonna love! Honeycat makes grooming time an event. Our products promise pleasure for your entire body. They are sexy, sensual, safe and chock full of what's-good-for-your-skin-stuff. Honeycat products are natural, and never tested on animals, especially sexy felines. Honeycat offers products ranging from emollient rich bath bombs, sassy lip balm, delicious edible body powder, body lotions, creams, bath salts, bubble bath, milk bath, (Whew! I'm out of breath!). These are just a few of the outrageous products that we offer. Your skin is safe in our paws..um, I mean hands. Preservatives in our food, dyes in our clothes, BHT, MSG, YUCK! You won't find any junk in Honeycat products. We offer women of all ages, skin indulging treats.
Sexy, fun, clean and hip...that's Honeycat!"

First up -
Rub My Tummy Hand & Body Cream
What gal doesn't like to have her tummy rubbed? I know I sure do. Have I got a cream for you! This stuff is chock-full-of skin softening ingredients like, Shea Butter, Kukui Oil, Honey, and of course Butter Milk. No silly, it's not just for tummies, it's for anywhere youu want to feel soft, and smooth...Hey, you never know when youu're gonna get rubbed!

In a society where presentation is everything Honeycat Cosmetic really hit the nail on the head by offering such feminine and kawaii packaging. I'm sure this alone will win over a lot of fans here. :)
Right away I noticed the light and lovely smell when I opened the body cream. It smells like milk, honey and a little bit of vanilla.. and who doesn't love milk and honey?
The texture is similar to whipped cream, glides on smoothly and is immediately absorbed into the skin.

I will try the Peach Shower gel in the upcoming weeks but one thing worth mentioning is how I rather eat it than use it in the bath. It smells divine! 

My overall thoughts.. So far so good. I can't wait to try more items from their cosmetic line :)

 If you live in Japan you can purchase Honeycat Cosmetics - here
Those of you in the US you can see their online shop - here 

Make sure to stay tuned for a upcoming Giveaway with Honeycats!!
And check out my current giveaways:)

8 comments:

  1. The body cream sounds like it smells absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I remember I first heard about this brand years ago but haven't really seen many reviews about it. I agree that the packaging is very feminine and cute. I'm glad to hear the product worked well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right about the lack of reviews. I hope that will change soon as their products are fantastic :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The packaging is so cute, its CF with natural products. I like it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The package is really cute and very feminine.

      Delete
  4. peach shower gel?!!! ARGH, dies*** love anything peaches!!!must be heavenly?! review please?:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah..I know right? It smells sooooooo good! (Not to rub it in or anything) hahah..
      Also make sure to check out my current contest.. you can win it for yourself
      http://bunnyandspice.blogspot.jp/2012/06/contest-honeycat-cosmetics-japan.html

      Delete
  5. Trying to find my swap person over @ BC on Fb... I so love Japanese products. "_" Hopefully someone will contact me. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...