Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Beauty Exchange: From France

Here's what I got this month from my BC in France:
To find out more about beauty swaps, please visit their FB page - here
There are a lot of lovely ladies waiting to swap beauty boxes.

Look at all those stamps!!

This month I received Valrhona cocoa powder as I love baking with my students and wanted some good quality chocolate.
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
Essie Summer 2012 Polish
A beautiful scarf and necklace from Italy
and some other little items.

And here's what I sent my BC in France:


Have you done any swapping/exchanges today? If so, what'd you get?

9 comments:

  1. Nice swap!! Japan is a makeup paradise, you are so lucky!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha.. yeah, there are so any makeup options here.

      Delete
  2. Oh my! What kind of Pocky sticks are those??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are cookies and cream. :) So yummy!

      Delete
  3. I've done one swap recently, with a Japanese via the same FB group. I'm totally happy with what I received ;) thanks for sharing you swap in this article. xx, zann_dra

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i wanna do a beauty swapp!
    looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swap to the other was amazing.. the other a little shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah.. Thank you :) I've become addicting to swapping. My swaps are only getting better too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes.. its exciting to find whats in the box or not :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...