Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Forever21 Japan: Happy Bag!!


What is a Happy Bag?
For ¥3000, you receive ¥10000 worth of goodies in either sizes S/M or M/L. I love surprises, so I was sure to grab one as soon I received the promotional email.
The only down side is you could end up with some items that are not are not your particular style or taste.
I was lucky as I liked everything I received, except for perhaps one of the accessories.

Here's what I got:










So would I purchased another Happy if the opportunity presented iteself?
Hells ya!! It's a pretty good deal for about $35, (Canadian), plus free shipping.

What do you think? Would you purchase a bag like this if it was available in your home country?


9 comments:

  1. I really wish happy bags were something that happened here! At best, I've seen random 'grab bags' for sale at some stores, but it always just ends up being junk XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'd totally take the opportunity to buy a happy bag! I love grab bags and surprises! Looks like you got some nice stuff :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty happy with what I got. ;)
      I hear New Year day is a BIG time for Happy bags. I can't wait for that!

      Delete
  3. wow very interesting! quite the gamble though, but you got some really cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. But since Japan is all cuteness and fluff I figured it wouldn't be too bad. hahah

      Delete
  4. Wow - Cool.. Wish they would do that here in Canada. Love the idea!
    Great collection you received

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I am moving to Japan on Saturday! Where abouts are you located? I will be in Amagasaki. Is there a Forever21 in Osaka?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna,
    Welcome! I'm not sure as I've never been to Osaka. Enjoy your stay in Japan. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the contact me page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess such box would be successfull in France depending on brands partnairs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...