Friday, 27 July 2012

Glossybox Japan: WWD Edition


 
A short while ago Glossybox Japan announced a special WWD collaboration box that would be available for the month of July. At the time I wasn't familiar with WWD but I figured any kind of collaboration box with Glossybox Japan would be a hit. From what I gather WWD is a weekly Japanese fashion newspaper. So how could I lose?
The special was a bit more than the regular box at ¥2100 and took a little bit of effort to reserve. You had to find clues and then watch a youtube video that revealed a secret code. It was a fun and interactive way to order a Glossybox.

Now on to the box:
First off, check out how packed this box is, it look like it's about to blow. 
Notice the tape as reinforcement.
 Look at how lovely the pale yellow box is!
A look at what's inside:
Sabon Body Scrub - Patchouli lavender vanilla
Cruelty-free. I'm looking forward to this. I've heard many good things about Sabon.
GMDANSU - Hanban beauty set
- Handmade soap and Ampoule
I'm not sure what the deer velvet ampoule is yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough. 
Hanapirka - Bath and cream sample set
Rebeage - Orgranic white honey body cream
Sounds and smells おいしい!!
Welda - Pomegranate Oil
Cruelty-free and a brand I've been meaning to try for a while now. I love pomegranate!
rinRen - Shampoo and treatment trail set
I'm always on the look out for new shampoo's and conditioners so I'll be giving these a whirl.

Final thoughts:
It's a great box with lots of different products to try out. I'm really happy to see more Japanese brands this time around too!
I look forward to seeing what else Glossybox has in store! :)

How was your Glossybox this month?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, there is a lot of stuff in there! I wonder if Glossybox Canada will collaborate with another company soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see that happening in the future. Theres a lot of great companies that they could team up with.

      Delete
  2. like jayne, i am also curious if our Glossybox would collaborate with other companies! it looks like a fantastic idea so i hope they do.
    nice box! it looks so full of products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Turns out that Korean GMDANSU hand soap is about $40 Canadian. Must be some special soap. I'll be reviewing it soon.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...