Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Prunus Box: June Edition

For a while now, I thought there was only one monthly subscription box available in Japan, but I was wrong, as I recently discovered Prunusbox.
I've been lurking on their Facebook page for a while now, but I couldn't commit myself to getting a box until about 2 or 3 days ago, when they announced a special one time purchase for their Natural and Organic box. It's a great way to try their services, without committing to a continuous monthly plan.

Here's what I got:






What's inside the box:
Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
I love Burt's Bee so I'll be trying this out for sure. :)
do organic
-Cleansing liquid
-Extract lotion moist
-Power serum
-Enrich cream
Haricoc
-28 shampoo
-Lavender shampoo
-Chamomile shampoo
-Tri Treatment x 3
Plus at ¥1,000 yen off gift certificate. 
Phyt's - Phyt's Solaire Haute Protection SP50 x 3
I'll give this to the boyfriend as he needs more sun-protection than me. And I think SP50 is just enough for him. haha
And last but least.. A sample box just wouldn't be the same with out a perfume sample.
Bvlgari - Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise

This box is cheaper than Glossybox Japan at ¥1,260. It's a great little box with lots of different samples to try out.

6 comments:

  1. oo that looks fantastic!! plenty of stuff to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get so tempted to get goodie boxes, but then I realize that I only ever use one or two of the products I get out of the lot, so it ends up being more of a waste than an investment. Glad to see you're making the most of yours though :D Looking forward to some of the reviews that might come out of this :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, another beauty box subscription in Japan....I was kind of disappointed in Glossybox because it was just all skincare...I prefer more makeup actually...But good to know that more of these types of beauty subscriptions are making headway in Japan....about time because this country is crazy about skincare/cosmetics...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I found yet another beauty box -
      http://www.tresorbox.co.jp/
      Might be worth checking out :)

      Delete
  4. This one you can pay at door on delivery or just credit card?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...