Friday, 6 July 2012

Review: We Are Faux


I love false lashes. Unfortunately, I don't wear them often enough ... but, what I like about false lashes is that they can add a bit of glamor, or umph to any look.
Today I would like to introduce you to dramatic lashes from We Are Faux. We Are Faux carries a variety of different styles to suit everyone's needs. They also ship WORLDWIDE!
About We Are Faux:
"Daring and seductive with a touch of backstage glamour. An exquisite range of handcrafted lashes. Created by international makeup artist Ana Cruzalegui. Inspired by fashion, music and art trends. Translated into seasonal lash-wear. From minimal to maximal, fierce to feminine.

WE ARE FAUX."

The only downside is that they don't come with their own glue. Which isn't a big deal breaker for me as I tend to always have my own glue but, for some, I know that can be a bit of an issue.
Correction! - They do come with glue. So not to worry, you can use your favorite glue or the one that is included with your new lovely pair of lashes!

I received 3 pairs of lashes from We Are Faux which came packaged in a very cute black velvet-like pouch. The pouch is hand made by a women in Peru.

Bewitching:


Rubia:


And Good Girl:



For this review I'm wearing Bewitching. I'm not an expert when it comes to putting on or wearing false lashes. But I got to give it to myself for putting these on in less than 10 minutes :)




I really like these lashes. They're fun, playful and really add a bit of sparkle to my eyes. These will not be something I'd wear at my school but, for going out with friends, this will definitely be my go to pair.

As always, thanks for reading and stay tuned for an upcoming We Are Faux giveaway!

Check out their FB page - here
And their website - here

13 comments:

  1. oh i love the Bewitching. so so cute. you are very very wonderfull nadine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beatrice! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  2. These look perfect for a night out. In all honesty I might have dozens of pairs of lashes, I've only used like four pairs of them, and mostly in my room taking vain pictures of myself haha. It's not that I don't think I look good in them, it's just that I can't seem to bring myself to wear them out. I hope to one day gather the courage to actually wear them in public hahahaha. That or at least make a post about it :P

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. You described me perfectly. These lashes would be great for my trips into Tokyo, not so much for my small town neighborhood. Hope your finally able to wear your lashes out in public. And when you do, take photos and prove it to me. haha. :)

      Delete
  3. wow your eyes look amazing!!!
    and Good Girl - i probably can't pull it off but they look so very very awesome!!
    thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun play with these are they really did make my eyes pop. :)

      Delete
    2. You can always try more subtle natural lashes that just make your natural lashes look fuller..

      Delete
  4. Wow! These look amazing! I still haven't tried my hand at false lashes. I think I'm scared! P.S. I love your new photo on your sidebar, you look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you! False lashes are fun, but I always feel like I'd stand out way too much when wearing them. I do like for events though :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm a new follower, I think the lashes look great on you and I read your previous glossybox reviews via the U.K facebook page you posted on. Its interesting reading about the different types of products compared to the U.K one! I know this is gonna sound weird but they look quite natural on you even though they have a winged kinda design. I have received one pair of the same brand eyelashes in a beauty box and agree it doesn't take longggg to apply. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw my pic is different on your following site, I'm finding it hard to find a pic with low resolution arghhh lol.

      Delete
  6. Hey Noire! I'm not entirely sure if you're into these types of things, but hey, I figured it was worth a mention, whether or not you wish to do the tag either way haha. I dropped by to tell you that I've nominated you for some awards on my blog :P You don't have to do them, your blog just popped up in my mind whilst I was writing and thus I'm here haha.

    You can check them out here :P http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com/2012/07/two-new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. I'm so slow to respond. Thanks so much for nominating me. I've never knew what to really do with these. :S haha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...