Friday, 31 August 2012

Glossybox: August Edition


Glossybox Japan has been a hit and miss for some recently. Some months you get some really nice deluxe or even full sized samples while other months you get a bunch of sachets leaving your wondering "where's the rest?"
While this month had no full sized samples, there was a variety of sample sizes received. I even received a make up sample. Unfortunately, being black in a country that is predominately fair skinned doesn't really do much for me. :)

Here's what I got:
 Tofu Love - Professional makeup sponges
I've been wanting to try this since I saw it in their December box of last year!
Jenoris - Pistachio & borage oils
Never heard of pistaschio hair oil. Should be fun to try out.
D.U.O - Cleansing balm
I'm guessing it's a cleanser? Well I'll soon find out. :)
Adolle - Squeeze gel
Gel? Shower gel perhaps? It smells nice and light.
And last but not lest - 
Lunasol - Modeling water cream foundation sample
Includes: cream foundation, control base, and first skin adjuster. 
I love this! I think the set is soooo cute. But alas, it's not my shade. That's okay, I'll give it 
away to a friend to try. I'm sure she'll love it.


I really enjoyed the different samples available in this month's box, and I look foward to trying them all.
What do you think? What's your favorite beauty box?


3 comments:

  1. What does the Tofu sponge look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes in the shape of a heart that is cut in half. Quite cute, but not sure what to do it with as I pretty much have all mineral powders. haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...