Saturday, 11 August 2012

Vacation: First stop - 倉敷市, Kurashiki-shi

Hello Everyone!
I'm back. It feels like forever since I've last posted. I just came back from holidays and am so excited to share my photos with you.
Unfortunately I forgot to buy batteries for my camera so most of these photo's will be iphone pictures.
After 13 hours and 9 transfer we made it our first destination - Kurashiki which is a historic town located in Okayama. I instantly fell in love with it's bright lights and beautiful streets. I wish we got to stay there for more than a night. 
I love it so much now I want to move there next year. But hush, hush.. It's only a thought.
 I started the day off right with my FREE breakfast at my hotel. (Gotta love free)












 My new and super cute change purse. :)

Until next time...

11 comments:

  1. Such a charming small town! I'm so jealous right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool free breakfast but what are all those foods? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so lovely and peaceful! I need to get away from the hustle and bustle of London lol xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You're living a dream!
    I've always wanted to visit Japan.
    Lovely pictures!
    *New follower.


    -Bria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Thanks so the comment. I really did enjoy my time in Kurashiki! The town was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some pastries, a boiled egg, pasta, bamboo and some other things I don't know the name for. haha. It was very tasty nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a nice town. The photos were taken in the early morning before everyone else woke up. By the late morning the streets were crowded..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for following! Sometimes I have to pinch myself! Japan has always been a dream of mine and I'm so happy to be here. Will you come visit Japan soon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the free breakfast :-) and the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'd like to be in your luggages...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Probably after I'm finished with college. Next year, I'll study abroad so I'll be in China.. ;/ I think they're both great though. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...