Sunday, 23 September 2012

Review: Creer Beaute Love Darling

While putting together a beauty exchange package for a friend in the US, I stumbled upon the most adorable eyeliner. I couldn't walk out without buying one for myself.
This was a completely impulse buy and I didn't really need another eyeliner, but thought why not.
This is now my new favorite, smudge-proof eyeliner. 
Let me introduce you to Creer Beaute Love Darling eyeliner.....

A closer look of the pointed applicator

After it's been rubbed a few times. The colour is still nice and black!
The packaging:
How can you not like the packaging? It's incredibly cute. 
The price:
¥1260. Average for a Japanese drug store brand eyeliner.
My thoughts:
I really love this eyeliner. It's smudge-proof, and perfect for super hot, humid Japanese summers. Just put it on, wait about 15 seconds, and it's set. The colour applies smoothly and uniformly. The pointed applicator is perfect when it comes to creating lovely cat eyes.  After trying my first Creer Beaute product I really want to try others, including their mascara.

Keep you posted!

8 comments:

  1. At Sundrug and the mascara is available at Matsumoto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love that Lum is on the packaging! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY recommend Creer brand cosmetics. Strange since it's owned by Bandai (?!) but they make awesome eye products. I've noticed that they tend not to change their formulas too much so if you like one product, you'd probably like them all. Their bath salts are -great-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was thanks to you that I discovered it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! That's what originally attracted me to this item and now I can't go a day without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blame shopping for swap packages for many of my beauty purchases! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha.. me too! Thanks for my swaps I've been discovering new and exciting brands.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...