Friday, 28 September 2012

Glossybox: September Edition

I really liked this month's box as it included a good variety of products.
I'm not gonna lie, but after seeing Canada's September Glossybox I'm a little green with envy.
You can check a Canadian Glossybox at Blogityblog

Here's what I got:
bareMinerals Sample kit
I'm a big fan of bareMinerals! Although this sample is quite a few shades too light for me I think I may still try it as a highlighter or give it away in a gift bag.
Burt's Bees Hand salve
How can you not like Burt's bees?
Korres Natural Samples
- Brighening cream 
-Jasmine shower gel
-Basil lemon shower gel
Meete Acne cream
Tocca Eau de parfum


Look how cute the mini Kabuki brush is!!


Overall I'm quite happy with this month's box and I look forward to more makeup samples in the future!

How was your Glossybox?

7 comments:

  1. This looks like an excellent month. I wish Glossybox JP gave these items when I was still on their subscription...I'm a huge Korres fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Glossybox! The kabuki brush and the hand salve are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received exactly the same as yours. I always wanted to try the bare minerals foundation but as you said this sample was too light for me. I'm enjoying the results of acne cream, it works so fast! I'm impressed. I'm a little bit disappointed with the Korres samples. I like the brand so I wish they had sent gift size samples not so many sachets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just look the baby kabuki brush. It's too darn cute. Do you still get Glossybox? If so, how happy are you? I think you already have that palette though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that always the case?? hahaha..
    This will be my first time trying Korres.. Kind of excited as I've always heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh.. Really? I haven't tried the acne cream yet. I'll give it to the bf as he loves chocolate but ends up breaking out immediately afterwards, so this should help. :)
    If you want to try BareMinerals be sure to check out www.beautybay.com. They offer shipping worldwide shipping and offer a variety of shades! I love my minerals foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do, I just haven't gotten my post up yet. Crazy work week! Yes, I do have the palette :( I sold it to a co-worker who loves it though so it worked out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...