Thursday, 18 October 2012

Review: Canmake Mascara remover

Before I get into this review I would just like to add that I've never used a mascara-only remover so I'm not sure how this compares to other removers.
Canmake is a really affordable and cute drugstore makeup brand. They have blushes, mascaras, nail polishes and more. I love looking at their blushes but can guarantee they will not show up on my skin tone, so I stick with their mascaras and nail polishes instead.

About the remover:
Easily takes off hard-to-remove waterproof mascara!
Enables you to remove mascara without overly rubbing your eyes ♥
It's a remover that's kind to your lashes
How to use:
(1) Apply the product liberally all over your lashes, from the roots to the tips.
(2) Leave it to soak in for 30 seconds to a minute, then fold a cotton pad over your lashes and gently wipe off with a stroking motion.
(3) Afterwards, use a tissue to wipe off any mascara adhering to the coil and ensure that it is clean before putting it away.




Since 30 seconds seems far to long for me, I usually leave it on for about 10 seconds and then wipe off. I like the fact that I don't have to rub my eyes continuously to get the mascara off. The applicator is designed really well, which makes for a fast and easy removal. Plus the packaging is super cute, am I right?

Price: 600yen
Final thoughts: It's a great product for very little money. It does what it claims to do. How can you argue with that?
Would I buy again? Yes!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for your subject Nadine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging is really cute >.<


    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it remove waterproof mascaras as well? thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it first time i hear about this mascara remover~interesting^.^


    http://anya-jang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time hearing about such a product! it is indeed very cute. and mascara is the hardest thing for me to remove so definitely an interesting product :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance it is available online for international shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not that I'm aware of unfortunately :(
    If you want I could always send you one, I'm sure shipping would be super cheap (maybe less than $2.00)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! I'm always going through at least 3 cotton swaps just to remove my mascara. This makes it's so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Sylvie :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh.. I should have added that information. It was tested on waterproof mascara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh cute! I always have to use a cotton pad and then q-tips to really get everything so this sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It also works really well on waterproof mascara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gotta try this one! I'm a huge fan of Japanese oil-based mascara removers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't tried my DHC oil yet.. I'm hoping too soon. :)
    Let me know what you think when you do try this mascara remover. I would love to know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of a mascara remover in a wand form...looks really interesting! I will be adding it to my ever expanding wishlist! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...