Saturday, 6 October 2012

Tokyo Trip - Shin-Ōkubo

Last month Alex and I took a mini trip up to Tokyo to visit some friends I haven't seen in a while.
We ended up staying at a Toyoko Inn in near Shinjuku station in the Shinokubo area. Surrounding our hotel was Koreatown! I absolutely loved it. There was k-pop, kimchi and skincare products everywhere. The music was catchy, the food was fantastic and I returned feeling satisfied with my 5lb bag of face masks.
Here are some photos from our trip, enjoy:












The best part of the trip was discovering two very amazing videos. One of which some of you might already be familiar with.

 


Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the face masks had me swooning! I'm very curious about the one that looks like it has Marie Antoinette on the package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that face mask goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. I know. And that's not even half of what I got. :)
    Most of the mask were packed away for the 7 family Christmas boxes that I'm sending out shortly. And a couple put away neatly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even tried that one yet.. All the information on the package says is - ciel bijou maskpack. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...