Saturday, 2 March 2013

Glossybox Japan vs. Prunusbox - February Edition

Hey Guys,

I recently did a video comparing my two monthly beauty boxes available here in Japan.
First we have Glossybox which is ¥1,575 and Prunusbox at ¥1,260
Do you remember me mentioning Tresor box a while back at ¥ 3000 per month? Yeah, unfortunately they didn't make the cut this time around. They are currently working on changing their game plan and will hopefully pop back in to the Japanese beauty box market later this year.

Here's the video I made comparing the two boxes:


And here's a photo of each box:


Who do you think won the battle of the beauty boxes?
Glossybox or Prunusbox?

1 comment:

  1. I just watched your vid! The Prunusbox is soo great! So many products and great sizes! I wish our boxes here in UK were as good as that. I quit all my subscriptions now :-(

    Cherry Lane xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...