Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Must Fight!

I hope you are all having a fabulous 2013 so far.
I've been in Japan for a little over a year now. Lots of interesting and less interesting things have happened to me since then. But only a small percentage of that has been posted on my blog.
I want to make a public promise to myself and to my readers that I Nadine, will try to update my blog at least 4 times a month.
I can do it, I know I can.

Please everyone, wish me luck! Also, let me know what kind of topics you'd like to see in my future posts.

10 comments:

  1. 4 times a month is roughly once a week... You can do it ;) Just don't over-think it, and you'll be fine!
    I love seeing snapshots of interesting things, places, whatever! When I'm able to remember, I like to do slice-of-life/Photo Dump type entries, basically just a set of my favorite Instagram snaps I've accumulated over the week(s) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you at least update your facebook page! I love seeing your life in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More posts, more posts!!! ^___^ Looking forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. がんばって you must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck! looking forward to reading your future posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to start blogging again. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the advice. So far so good ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...