Saturday, 11 May 2013

First Impressions: Innisfree Jeju Clay Mask & Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

.

Hey Guys,
This is more of a first impressions than a review of both face masks.
I've been using more masks for a couple of weeks now and just wanted to give my thoughts on each one.


First up:
Innisfree - Jeju volcanic pore clay mask
Recently I've been on an Innisfree kick and had to finally try one of their more popular products.
About the mask:
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask to intensively absorb sebum and purify pores. Jeju volcanic scoria is formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island. This pure and rare ingredient absorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.
To apply the mask I use my Missha pack brush. A pack brush is used to apply products such as peel-off masks, clay masks, etc. It helps to make the application go on smoother and more evenly. I believe I got mine for less than $4.00.
What I like about this mask:
It's non-drying on my skin.
Easy to apply and remove.
My skin feels soft and very clean afterwards.
So far, I really like this mask and will continue to use it to see if I notice any changes in my skin.


Next up:
Queen Helene - Mint julep masque
About the masque:
Helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.
First off, this bottle is HUGE! For less than $4.00 you get a lot of product! Great for those on a budget.
What I like about this mask:
Great value for money.
Love the mint smell.
Really does aid in drying up pimples.
So far, so good. This mask does what it claims to do. I'll keep using it and see how it goes. :)

Have you tried any of these masks? If so, what are your thoughts?


Random picture:
I found orange and hazelnut Kitkat at my local Sundrug.
They are both soooo yummy!

11 comments:

  1. oh cool products! the second one looks esp yummy to try!!! ps- let me know if you would like to follow each other! Your blog is super cute!! xxx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great buy at a great price. :)
    You can buy it from iherb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me want to try masks, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used those masks before, but I'm always on the look out for some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too!

    I'm really liking these two and will definitely continue using them.

    Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe.. You should definitely try at least one and see how you like it.

    Maybe start with sheet masks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like using the Montagne Jeunesse masks. Not sure if you can get them in Japan. I've recently blogged about one of the masks if you'd like to take a look. I've tried most of their range and I like them all! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.iherb.com/Earth-Science-Purifying-Facial-Masque-Mint-Tingle-4-fl-oz-118-ml/22923


    I also love this one from iherb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes!
    I tried only one Montaigne mask an really liked it. I hope to get more one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you have trouble finding some, let me know. I'll be more than happy to send you some! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...