Friday, 3 May 2013

Recent Buys: iherb and more...


Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with you some of recent purchases. Some were purchased locally while others arrived in the mail this morning.


First picture:
1. From the Urusei Yatsura Lum Pa Nail Collection - Colour Lum04. It's a pretty pink and I couldn't resist.
2. Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick in #4 refreshing cocktail orange. It can be used as a tint, lipstick and cream blush. It's described as a long lasting creamy textured lipstick and is 3-Free (No Animal Products, Talc, and Benzophenone). I can't wait to try!
3. & 4. Etude House Baking Powder pore cleansing form and cleansing foam moist. Tried a sample of the moist version and really liked it so decided to buy the full size version.

1. Recently iherb.com had a promotion of 20% off Real Technique brushes. I fought the urge to buy them until there was 1 day left of the sale. I ended up buying the travel essentials kit. Which was the only kit I didn't already have in my collection. I paid about $14 for the kit. What a fantastic deal!
2. A reader suggested that when placing my iherb order, I should also pick up Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. After reading a bunch of reviews I was convinced I needed it. I've already tried it on the hubby's face. It left his face extremely red and tingly, but he says it works. So yay! hahah.
3. Last but not least, Bragg raw apple cider vinegar. Again, it seems like a lot of people are raving about this product, so for $6.00 I figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks for reading! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I hope to try Real Technique brushes one day too =)) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the vinegar at iHerb? I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, bought it at iherb.com. I have no idea where I would find it in Japan. And I'm sure it'll be twice the price.. hahah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should. What haven't you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love iherb.com...! Awesome prices and low shipping costs. I get supplements and other health food supplies that I can't get in Japan. I should check out their beauty section - I never knew they carried Real Technique brushes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a swatch photo on my IG but I haven't worn it out yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really should! They even carry Ecotools :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...